I have yet to do anything with my nursery! When we moved about two months ago, we made the mistake of piling extra things in the baby's room, so now I have to go back and clear it out.
But my dilemma is this...
I have alot of silk fabric that I want to use for the nursery. I got it for free several years ago, and I love it. I have just enough for a crib dust ruffle and bumper pads.
My question is this: do I dare use silk for bumper pads, or will I totally regret not being able to wash them? The silk will be gorgeous and free....
None of the ready-made bumpers match, so I would have to find and buy coordinating fabric that matched and have some made if I wanted washable ones.
What should I do?
Please help.
Welcome…
9 years ago
I am sure everyone is different, but I have never washed Whitney's bumper pad. She doesn't even ever get near it...
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
Hey Katie! This has nothing to do with your bedding. I am srue it will be beautiful, whatever you decide. I just wanted to get a chance to say hello and congratulations to you and Dustin. I am blogging now too, so drop by sometime! Enjoy your pregnancy. I would say it goes by fast, but in reality all I want is for it to be over! :)
ReplyDeleteI suppose every kid is different, but I did have to wash SB's bumper pads on several occasions. Just a heads up.
ReplyDelete