Friday, August 7, 2009

Sweet Pea's Photo Shoot

























Sweet Pea, as she has yet to be named, had her 4D picture taken today! She was moving so much that it was hard to get a great picture, and sometimes the cord got in the way. These are four of my favorites. She has very full lips like her mom and dad! She is such an active baby, and it was really neat to feel her kick and watch it at the same time. I think Dustin and I are getting really close to deciding on a name, and I will post it as soon as we do. Her nursery is slowly coming together. My sister Grace is picking up her crib this weekend in Austin, TX from my aunt and uncle's house. As soon as I get it assembled, I can start putting everything in place! I think she looks so sweet and can not wait to meet her!

1 comment:

  1. awwww she's already so beautiful! i can't wait to hear the name!!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete