Monday, November 23, 2009

Lillian Grace



Lillian had her two week check up with our pediatrician, and everything is perfect! No sign of jaundice, the nurse said she was the pinkest baby she'd ever seen! And her weight was up to 8 pounds, 4 ounces. So far, she has been an excellent baby! She is already sleeping five hours straight at night! I only have to wake up twice in the night to feed her. She is so sweet and only cries if she's hungry. She has alot of really cute and funny faces already. She gets the hiccups all the time! She loves her swing, her floor gym, and her bouncer. She even loves her bath. Her daddy and I love to give her a bath at night and then sit by the fire to warm up. Dustin always washes and brushes her hair, and does a great job! She is definately going to be a Daddy's girl!
I LOVE being a stay at home mom already and am so attached to this little perfect little girl!

5 comments:

  1. Katie,
    She is an absolute Doll...but I am sure you knew that already! Enjoy every minute with her!
    Congrats!
    love~

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful! sounds like y'all are doing great! :) hopefully lillian & ainsley grey can meet one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Katie! She is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't wait to love on her. she's absolutely beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is an ANGEL! I need to come hold her!

    ReplyDelete