Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Can I Just Say...

So... I am over a week late in posting my baby girls nine month photo and stats. My laptop has crashed again. Maybe for good this time. My baby sis Grace is in CA this week and left me hers! Thank God for my Droid phone, or I would go crazy! Nine month stats and pic to come soon!
but for today....
Can I just say that I am ecstatic that my sister Margaret is finally moving back to the States after three years of living in Sydney?!!! She has been working so hard on her music, and finally got a CD out. If you haven't bought it yet, you are missing out! For What Its Worth by Maggie Eckford on Itunes! Buy IT! It is truly addictive. She will be home just in time for all of Grace's wedding activities, and then she plans to move to Nashville. I am so happy for her and so happy that It wont take a 36 hour plane ride to get to her! (and a 2k$ plane ticket!)
As for Grace's wedding...only a month and a half! The festivities have already begun and are keeping me super busy!
Isn't she beautiful?

1 comment:

  1. yes she is beautiful. i have the cd. :) all you eckford girls are stunning! and can i say how happy i am that you finally wrote a POST!!!!!!! AHAHA! hurry up and post the pics of sweet lil!

    ReplyDelete