Pave' diamonds! (or rhinestones in my case) :) Have you noticed the Kardashians wearing them constantly? I love them. Don't think cocktail dress, think jeans and a blazer.
These are awesome. Nadri Pave' Doorknocker Pierced Earrings from QVC for $42.24. Never ordered anything from QVC before, but these might be my first purchase.
Noir Jewelry Pave' Earrings. Zappos.com $180.00


Feathers are everywhere. I am so over the hair extenstions, but love the earrings still. Especially natural-looking ones that blend in with your hair color. I like these.
Noir Jewelry Pave' Earrings. Zappos.com $180.00
Studs from Aldoshoes.com $18.00. Supercute with swimsuits this summer.

Feathers are everywhere. I am so over the hair extenstions, but love the earrings still. Especially natural-looking ones that blend in with your hair color. I like these.

Etsy - JudysDesigns $29.00
My Mom and I went into a lighting store years ago, and the salesperson told us "Lighting is the jewelry of your home" and it stuck! Except now we say "lighting is the Jewwrrry of your home" very country-like. Love it. It IS true though. Lighting can make or break a room, just like jewlry to an outfit. I have a lighting fetish. I would have a chandelier in every room if Dustin would let me. These are a few of my current favorites, all from Currey and Company...

Mom and I used the above in her current dining room.

The finish on this one above is gorgeous in person.
And my new favorite! Gorgeous finish and a tiny bit of whimsy. :)Happy Monday. Expect great things this week!
PLEASE post every single day and keep us all in the fashion loop and the house fashion loop! you are fabulous!
ReplyDeletei love this post...if you watch the real housewives of orange county tamara was wearing the doorknocker rhinestone earrings too..love!
ReplyDeletesee you tonight at paul lacoste. ill be the one on the bleachers haha!