Tuesday, March 24, 2009

One Plus One Equals Three?!


Well, Dustin and I found out about three weeks ago that I am pregnant! We were very surprised! I had my first Dr.'s appointment and sonogram last week, and everything looks great! Our "Peanut" is due November 3rd. I have been so so nauseaus and tired everyday, but I know that it will be worth it in the end.


So as it turns out, I will probably not be using this blog for business anymore!
Our parents are ecstatic, and Dustin is on cloud nine! Now, we really have a deadline to sell our house and get settled into the new one! Please keep us in your prayers!

9 comments:

  1. i'm estatic that we are going to have babies 3 months apart, and estatic that you are going to use your blog for personal stuff too!! welcome back! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for baby McCain! We are sooooo happy for yall! Love all THREE of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Your little peanut is so cute! I can't wait to meet him/her. Hopefully her.

    Just let me know which weekend is good for you, and I will bring SB down so you guys can get some practice.

    xoxo Em

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay!! super excited!!!
    i'm so jealous you got a sonogram already! i still have several weeks before my first :(

    i'm so excited for you and dustin. this journey will be fun together. i sure hope you start to feel better soon!

    kim.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS!!! you're life is about to change in the BEST way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oops! i meant "your" life. . . sheesh!! can't spell today :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. katie cat! i am so stinkin' excited for you and dustin! you are going to the be the cutest mommy ever! i love you! i love you! i love you! and i hope to see you and dustin...and peanut, too! :)

    ReplyDelete