yay!!! You are finally back to blogging! I'm so sorry to hear about the rough first trimester but happy that you're better now. You look so cute with your little bump! Can't wait to see you!
glad to see you're doing well. i've checked on you through this blog many times!!! congrats on your new house, too. i wanna see pics soon. btw. . . you look so precious!
I am a full time mom and part time decorator in Madison, MS. I want to use this blog as inspiration! It is a mix of family, furniture, and fun. My style is an eclectic mix of southern tradition with a modern, and somewhat whimsical twist! Please email me for questions or info! Thanks for stopping by.
FINALLY, a record in history of you and your sweet sweet baby bump! you look wonderfully adorable! now, have you found a name?? :)
ReplyDeleteyay!!! You are finally back to blogging! I'm so sorry to hear about the rough first trimester but happy that you're better now. You look so cute with your little bump! Can't wait to see you!
ReplyDeleteyay! like jenny said...finally! :) you are so tiny & adorable!! beautiful! how is the naming process going? i think we are getting close...hopefully!
ReplyDeleteglad to see you're doing well. i've checked on you through this blog many times!!! congrats on your new house, too. i wanna see pics soon. btw. . . you look so precious!
ReplyDelete