Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy Anniversary!


Today marks our two year anniversary! And we will be celebrating in childbirth class! ha..no fancy dinner for me....instead I get to watch a graphic video of a random woman in labor! Things sure have changed in two years... but I couldn't be happier!
We went to the Dr. today, and Lillian is weighing in at four pounds, two ounces! I only have about nine weeks left! This has been such an uneventful pregnancy-it really has been easy. I am so grateful! Her room is coming right along, and I can not wait for her to get here!

2 comments:

  1. what a bad friend. your anniversary came and went and i wasn't even aware enough to wish you happy anniversary. maybe one day i can get my head on straight. i love yall, and hope you have many more wonderful anniversaries together. i know you will. yall are perfect for each other. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 2nd anniversary. I hope Dustin made it through the class without any permanent scarring.

    ReplyDelete