Last night was one of the most special nights of my life! We were only having one shower for Lillian, given by our church, and they made sure that it was extra special! I didn't sleep at all last night, I was so overwhelmed with excitement. I think the floral arrangements at this shower were more spectacular than my wedding reception! My pictures really don't do it justice at all. Everything was so detailed, and really looked like me. Dustin and I are so blessed to be a part of such a life-giving church, with so many amazing women. They worked so hard to really bless us!
These are just a few pictures, I will post more later.
My bf Laura: This pic makes me laugh

My wonderful hostesses, minus Amanda E.,...with a few of the crowns.

The tables outside surrounded the beautiful pool with tiki torches, and all had beautiful flower arrangements, candles, and pink tablecloths!

The party favors- strawberry cake pops!

The table arrangements...complete with crown and jewels. This picture really doesn't do it justice at all.
Crown shaped cookies with her initials.
i'm so sad we didn't get a picture together!! :( boohoo! and you are right, the shower was spectacular!!!! i loved being able to come to it!
ReplyDeleteI heard it was beautiful. The pictures are great. Sorry I couldn't make it!
ReplyDelete