My baby is eleven weeks! I cant believe how big she is! Did I mention that she weighed FIFTEEN pounds at her eight week check-up?? Crazy! She can sit up in her bumbo now. She is definately going to be a talker! She talks all the time and gets so tickled at her self. If I laugh at her, it makes her laugh. I started Baby Wise last week. She was sleeping really well at night, but getting so fussy around six pm...I finally realized she just wasnt getting enough naps during the day. It was time for a schedule! I love the baby wise schedule...she is doing really well so far. She is still going five to seven hours at night, hoping to stretch that out! She has started waking up around 2-3am though. I can put her paci in her mouth and re-swaddle her and she goes back to sleep. I moved her out of the wicker bassinet and into the pack and play bassinet. She takes all of her naps in her crib and loves her room, so I know I need to move her in there for nighttime soon, I just HATE to walk across the house to feed her at four am! So for now I am being lazy and keeping her in our bedroom. Im hoping the future transition will be easy since she naps in there.?
Welcome…
9 years ago



oh my gosh katie! she's all grown up!!!!!!!!!! :(
ReplyDeletei need to see yall SOON!! this is just ridiculous.