Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Lillian 2 Months

Lillian turned two months on Sunday. She is still such an amazingly good baby! She is sleeping five to seven hours straight at night, so I only have to get up once and she goes right back to sleep. She has found her fists this week. She tries to get her whole fist in her mouth and goes to town sucking on it! It is so easy to get her to smile! She has the sweetest smily that lights up her face and makes my heart melt! She has also found her voice! She will try to carry on a complete conversation with me! I love it. She had her two month Dr. visit yesterday and had to get her shots. My sister Grace came with me because Dustin had to be out of town for work. I was so worried! Lillian was SO happy before she got them, these two pics are at the dr office while we were waiting for the nurse to give her shots. She couldnt stop laughing and cooing. But once she got stuck, she SCREAMED and cried crocodile tears. Her face turned purple. It KILLED me! I got her calmed down pretty quickly though, and we gave her some grape flavored tylenol, which she loved, so she started smiling again! The last picture is after the tylenol. I took her straight home and held her pretty much all day!

Oh! and she weighs FIFTEEN pounds! Which is off the charts! She is 23 inches long, 75th percentile.

She made her big debut at church on Sunday...everyone loved her and she did great! I was so ready to go back!






2 comments:

  1. what a PRECIOUS baby!! shots are the worst, but you are SUCH an amazing mommy, i know it. i'm glad you got to take her to church! i think she looks alot like dustin!! :) xxooxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is SOOOOO lovely, katie! what a precious gift from God above :O)

    ReplyDelete